Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 3

Today was a strange day. I ate quite randomly, but touched no meat (and no fish, nor any other seafood either :p)

Brekkie.

Ta-dah! That's some kind of rice pudding with strawberry jam. Not awfully filling, but awfully good.



Lunch.

No picture, since I simply finished off the tomato soup and had a few slices of rye bread with it.

Dinner.

Tastes better than it looks - it's feta-spinach pasta with cashew nuts. Could have put more spinach in. And more pasta :p



Somewhere along the way there were also some apples and some of yesterday's dessert.

Have been feeling moody in the second half of the day, but that's not a rare occasion, and I doubt it has anything to do with food. Otherwise I feel good and there has been no craving for meat, whatsoever. It's easier than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment