Saturday, March 10, 2012

Moods of March

I have come to the conclusion that this year's March is an excellent month. Here's why:

1. Spring is coming!!! This past week's time we had, like, six sunny-weathered days in a row. And it's Finland. Pretty much used to all kinds of crap raining down all the time and suddenly such a treat. Maybe I can bring out spring boots and shoes soon? One can hope :)

2. I received a new cactus to my collection - it's small and has little reddish spikes :) Thanks, Hobbit.

3. A week off from work. 7 (+2, +2 to include both weekends) precious days to do whatever I want.

4. The gig tonight. I am not the Nightwish fan I once used to be, so this is more like the childhood dream come true, which just didn't happen to come true earlier :) However, having done some spy-work over the Internet, show should be good and voices/sounds are likely on top quality as well.

5. Going to Estonia next weekend. I will have lists of what foods/drinks/books I want to bring back :p Looking forward to seeing parents and showing Jan my childhood places.


Thats some pile of sushi :) It was very tasty. Jan brought it from Umeshu, a sushi place basically in our back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment